SN-Audio Production is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. By entering your contact information, the customer accepts the terms of this privacy statement. You must not provide contact information if you do not accept the terms of the Privacy Statement. This privacy statement explains what kind of information is collected from customers, what they are used for, and what kind of influence a customer has.
1. What kind of information can be collected from the customer?
- Information provided by the customer
- Information obtained through cookies or other similar techniques
- Contact information such as name, address, phone number and email address
- Demographic data such as age, gender, value or profession and mother tongue
- User profiling and interest information
- Information provided for surveys and studies
- Permits and Consent
- Customer and service information
- Service and usage information
- Other information collected with the user’s consent
- Information that is based on the use of the service and / or information provided by the customer, such as interests
1.1 For what purpose can the data collected be used?
- The information we gather allows us to implement the services, personalize and develop them and their experience of using them
- Producing and developing services
- Targeting sales
- The information we gather allows us to target the products and services that may be of interest to the customer, as well as various offers using different channels of communication
- Targeting digital advertising
- We are advertising to the customer that is likely to interest him
- For example, the customer may be targeted on the basis of this customer history
1.2 How are the collected data stored and for how long?
The information collected is stored in a database protected by e.g. firewalls, encryption techniques, and limited access control and access rights. The data collected will be retained for as long as required by applicable law.
2. What are the options for the user?
We are committed to providing our customers with choices and management opportunities for data protection. In the ways listed below, customers can influence the collection and processing of data.
2.1 Checking information
The Customer has the right to verify the personal data deposited with him. He may also request the editing or deletion of incorrect information.
2.2 Prohibition of electronic direct marketing
You may deny electronic direct marketing by contacting our staff or canceling your subscription.
3. Cookies and other technologies used in online services and applications
SN-Audio Production collects information about the user’s terminal using cookies and other similar techniques. In this way, information can be gathered on how and when network services are used, and thus services can be further developed more user-friendly.
A cookie is a file that is stored in the user’s browser. Cookies-based techniques, among other things, allow the user to choose to enter user IDs and passwords each time they wish. The cookie file contains anonymous identification information used in services and applications to identify browsers and monitor service usage. The information collected about the use of the Services is also used to produce targeted advertising or personalized content. Applications have a device-specific mobile identifier for the cookie.
Cookies may remain on the user’s machine until they are deleted. There are also session-specific cookies that expire at the end of a user visit (or session).
Cookies can be divided into different types according to their purpose:
- Functional cookies enable visitor login, e-commerce functionality and up-to-date network traffic monitoring. These mandatory cookies ensure that the site functions as planned, and seek to identify and correct possible errors based on the information collected through them. These cookies also help ensure that the user can read the content of their order on the site.
- Analytics and Product Development Cookies are used to develop the user experience of online services and to make the various functions smoother. For example, they can be used to track the number of visitors to different sites, speed, frequency of use, and new and returning visitors.
- Cookies that are important to the effectiveness of advertising help to target the ads that interest them. Cookies are also used for reporting purposes to verify the reach of advertising through comparable metrics, such as impressions and clicks. Advertising can also be targeted to third parties such as advertisers and ad networks based on browser usage.
3.1 End-user empowerment
Updating privacy statement
As we develop our services and change our legislation, this Privacy Statement may also change in some respects. We recommend that you review the Privacy Statement at regular intervals.
You can contact snaudioproduction(at)gmail.com by email.